Start of a New Experience

 

Hello reader, and welcome back to my blog! Getting used to a whole new can be difficult at first, especially in a new school/environment. At the time of writing this I am only about 8 weeks (about 2 months) into the college life. So far, it has been quite an experience which has had its difficulties. I have already finished my first class which was a First Year Seminar.  

We read and discussed about what to expect in college, and how to plan for future life events. I am also taking a microcomputers class, which talks about anything computer related. The only unfortunate part is the learning software we are using is what I used at Vanguard Tech Center for two years and got certified in, so it is quite frustrating sitting through a class that you have already taken. Moving away from that class and into another, this is where I started learning about coding. We use a program called Visual Studio which is made by a company called Microsoft. Visual Studio supports multiple coding languages, but we use a language called C# (C Sharp). This itself has been a learning experience since I do not have any prior knowledge of coding.  

To round out this post, the final class I am currently taking is Statistics. This being a type of math class, does not make it my cup of tea. We have homework for each chapter and have an exam about every three chapters. With all that in mind, I still manage to get all my work done. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I did writing it. I hope you have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Short Introduction